Troy, hon, we know how it works. Tabetha trolls this blog, pores over every word, then pitches fits about it. She yells, screams, bitches, pisses, moans, throws things, breaks stuff, and doesn’t stop until ‘somebody’ comes running to her defense, whether it’s somebody real or somebody she makes up. We get it.
We also know that, even if it’s your fingers on the keys (this time), it’s Tab’s words you’re writing. She stood over your shoulder – when she wasn’t pacing behind you, foaming at the mouth – telling you what to say. And how to say it.
How do we know? Because we’ve been around longer than you have. Because we’ve known her longer. Because we know her better than you do. Because some of us have been you. Yeah, the guys she’s used briefly, just like you, they’re here too. Friends that have sat in the exact same chair you sat in when she stood behind them, telling them what to say. They’re here, too. And people who have helped her figure out how to reply to us coherently because she can’t string a sentence together on her own, going back more years than you’ll know her, they’re here, too. Yeah. We know her. We know how she works.
Nice try, dude. I hope it got her off your back for a while, posting in her defense. I hope you got a few minute’s peace from her temper tantrums by giving in to her obsessed demands. But don’t fool yourself for a minute. We know how she works.
Do you want to know how else we know? Because of what
you she said. With all of the serious allegations going around about her, look at what she chooses to address.
1) That you write your own posts. We know better. We know what she talks about and how she says it. We know that she has a penchant for defending herself using other people’s voices (real or imagined). Give it up.
2) That you’re not leaving her. She kicks up the biggest “We’re really HAPPY together! HONEST!” fuss the most when she knows that the end is near. So this proclamation of your undying love for her reads like so many others before you. I hope this means that you’re coming to your senses. Your life will be so much better without all that drama, manipulation, and potential for federal charges.
3) That people are “telling lies.” You must know by now that these truths are only “lies” because they fly in the face of her delusions. She spins a great yarn about how everybody hates her, is jealous, whatever, but it’s flimsy. Take a good look and you’ll see right through it.
4) Tweety Bird. Dude, our little Birdy is a target for Tab because s/he gets it right. S/he knows Tab MUCH better than you realize, and if you’re a smart man, you’ll realize that the only reason Tab’s bitching about him/her is because s/he’s right on the money when it comes to your Queen Dragon, light of your life, soulmate, princess, whatever she’s calling herself this week.
Then again, if you’re a wise man, you’re realize that there are scant few reasons you’re in her life to begin with.
1) First and foremost, your disability check. She’s gotta pay those bills.
2) Secondly, you’re a hand-picked patsy. With your criminal history, you’re the perfect fall guy for whatever she wants to pin on you. Fraud for her business, check-cashing federal offenses, anything she can pin on you, she will. Watch.
3) Sympathy. After you come to your senses and leave her (and you WILL leave her), she’ll claim that you abused her. She was too terrified for her safety and the safety of her precious little girt to tell the truth, but you abused her in such horrible ways. And with your past, don’t you think people will believe her? Of course they will. She’s counting on it. That’s what she does. She’s accused every single guy she’s lived with of abusing her. You want to play the “ask me” game? Well, ask THEM. She said that James tied her down and whipped her with straps, beat and raped her. in front of her daughter. That he kidnapped both of them, locking them in a room and only let them come out to eat and use the bathroom. She said that Eric beat her in front of her daughter.
She said that Josh tied her up and choked her. Said that he shoved his manhood down her throat until she choked and vomited. I, personally, wouldn’t broadcast it if I couldn’t give a proper blow job, but she was going for sympathy. It backfired. All she accomplished was proving that she can’t even give good head. I feel for ya, dude. She posed for pictures displaying bruises that she would later claim were abuse. Too bad he was smarter than she gave him credit for.Josh was ahead of her, getting her on tape agreeing to play bondage games. So her claims that she abused him were nullified.
And, don’t forget her claims of being a biker bitch who’s affiliated with a 1% motorcycle club. Yet not one of the guys that she says abused her have stopped breathing. They don’t have a mark on them. Are we supposed to believe that her biker buddies would let one of their own get treated like that without any repercussions?
I hope you’re smarter than she’s giving you credit for, too, dude. I really do. Because with a history like yours, cries of abuse lean seriously in her favor. Her past of crying wolf goes against her, but why take that chance?
4) To threaten us. She picks up bad boys that she uses to threaten her “haters” – people that dare tell the truth about her. Eric was an ex marine Special Ops sniper that could take us out and we’d never see it coming. Josh was a bad-ass biker with ties to bikers that could/would come take care of us if we didn’t back off. And when she didn’t have a real swinging dick to pin it on, she made ’em up. At one point, she sicced her fantasy strippers on us, along with their boss who has ties to the Russian mafia. And let’s not forget the famous leg-breaker, Bo. The guy she made up to try to enforce a failed contract with Salena. The guy she screamed to her six year old daughter that he was going to put a bullet in mommy’s brain so she might as well kill herself. Tab’s words. Not just in front of her kid, but to her.
And with you, she’s already dared us to Google your criminal history, letting us know in no uncertain terms that something bad could happen to us if we didn’t back off her.
Are we sensing a pattern, yet?
5) To show off. “I have a man! I’m so fabulous! I’m such a great wife and mother!” That’s right, dude. You’re window dressing.
6) A wild goose. More about that in a minute.
7) Bed-warmer. I put this one last, because that’s the least important thing you do for her. If she tells you you’re the best she’s ever had, that you’re the only man that makes her feel like a real woman, things like that, you need to realize that she’s reading from a script. It’s the same thing she says to every guy, appealing to his manhood and string him along. Yeah. We know the script. Too many guys have heard it before. You are so easily replaced in both her bed and her heart, that it’s not funny. After you hit the bricks, she’ll have another guy in her bed before the sheets even cool off. How long did it take her to hook up with you after Josh came to his senses?
I know what you were trying to say, but, just so you know, dissolution means the ending of a relationship, either business or personal. Freudian slip? A hint? Or just Tab throwing in a big word she doesn’t understand? Either way, it’s telling.
And take a look at the likes.
Why would Troy “like” his own post? Was she behind it, after all? Did she type up the post herself after all, and then like it, making the mistake of not checking out of his account and back in on her own? Or, is it like usual, where the whole world has to go to her, but she reaches out to none? He likes some of her posts (or, more likely, she likes them herself using his account), but how often does she like his?
It’s no coincidence that she’s got you posting about the topics of her choice when the very real revelation about that payday loan and identity theft came to light. That’s her script, too. When something real and serious comes to light (that she’s a fraud, scam, thief, etc) comes out, with PROOF, she throws a hissy fit to try to change the subject. She’ll throw her sick mother under the bus – well, not anymore. She’ll throw her kid out on the internet to hide behind. She’ll even get her sister to fake a suicide attempt.
And, make no mistake, she’ll use you, too. This is where the wild goose comes in. Just like anything and everybody else in her life, she’ll use you to kick up a fuss to try and throw the scent off her. Just look at the timing. She threw fits and got you to post your assertion not even a whole day after it came out about that identity theft payday loan. You don’t really think that it’s a coincidence that she got a bug up her ass and cooked that up ? Of course not. It’s her trying to cover her ass with you. I hope you’re smart enough to see that.
The biggest tell of all that she dictated that post is the fact that
you she called her(self) “Tabetha Willis Jones.” That’s what she calls herself to be daddy’s badass biker chick. I pretty much guarantee that you don’t call her by all those names. Only she does that.
Finally, that old, washed up failures crack? Yeah. That’s all Tab, too. You frankly don’t know us well enough to hold such a grudge that you’d take such a personal dig and try to call us failures. Or old. Or dried up. As a guy, you don’t care about any of the above. Only a woman holds such a deep-seeded grudge. E for effort, dude, but we know better.
Old? Maybe. Some of us. But none of us are ashamed of our ages. I’m not, anyway. I’ve fought for it. I’ve earned every minute. My age isn’t an insult. It’s a victory. Calling me old isn’t going to do anything but make me smile. Yup. I’m old. And?
Washed up? Hardly. Tab’s former victims are carving out their own niches in the literary world. More than one have created their own publishing ventures, and more still have carried on publishing their own works.
It takes time to recover from the particularly brutal brand of abuse Tabetha dishes out to friends, family, authors, boyfriends. You’ll find out. Some authors bounced back pretty quickly and carried on. My daughter published her book successfully after Tab dumped on her. So have others that thankfully dodged the bullet I, personally have projects coming up. So do others I could name. But I won’t. If they want their business made public before the fact, they can say so.
There are different definitions of failure. Tab’s definition may be “people who know the truth about me and have moved on to happier lives” as failures. But the rest of us more likely define success as:
People who live happy, happy, healthy lives, physically and emotionally.
People who work hard to take care of the people in their lives.
People who lift others up with love and support instead of dragging others down.
People who take care of themselves, their homes, their cars and everything else.
People who treat others with honesty, dignity and integrity.
People who work hard to earn their money.
Whatever your definition is, none of that last list above describes Tabetha Jones. So when she tries to label somebody else as a failure, hand her one of two things. A Mirror, or a picture of a pot and kettle.
Here. I’ll help.